CLAIM SERVICES PROVIDED
- Advice on whether or not you should make a claim.
- Explain the claim process with you.
- Help you in case you disagree with your insurance company.
- 24 Hour/7 Days a week Emergency claims service provided by most of our insurance companies.
SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT INSURANCE CLAIMS
- We recommend clients avoid using their insurance for small claims. Use your insurance policy on larger claims that you can’t afford to pay yourself.
- Too many claims will increase the cost of your insurance &/or make it difficult to obtain future coverage.
- Once the incident is reported to your insurance company, the claim will remain on your insurance record (even if nothing is paid out).
- We suggest you speak with someone in our office before reporting the claim to your insurance company.
- Many car insurance claims are small, and can often be settled by both parties without going through your insurer.
- Homeowners often don’t know who to call when things go wrong at home (i.e. leaky roof), and unfortunately call their insurer. Many claims can be avoided by calling a roofer, plumber, or electrician. Repairs often cost less than your deductible.
INSURANCE COMPANY 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CLAIM PHONE NUMBERS
- Chieftain Insurance (800)-661-5522
- Chubb Insurance (888)-424-8221
- Coachman Insurance (866)-888-5488
- Intact Insurance (866)-464-2424
- Jevco Insurance (866)-864-1112
- Nordic (Facility) (888)-542-3333
- Perth Insurance (800)-607-2424
- SGI Canada Insurance (866)-888-5488
- Travelers Canada/Dominion of Canada (800)-661-5522
- Unica Insurance (800)-676-0967
- Wawanesa Insurance (800)-268-7300
GET AN INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE
Call us for a free quote at (416) 787-1668, or click for online quotes
Check out our proposals on car insurance, home insurance, life insurance and commercial insurance.